Friday, September 26, 2008

Unusual early fall means...hot tub time!

I came home the other day, and Jim had surprised me by filling the hot tub and heating it up. When I got home, it was at 85 degrees and by 9 pm it was ready at a nice 105! It has been unusually cool this week, so he got the hot tub going so we could go ahead and enjoy it.

Now that football season has started and the Gamecocks are off to a dubious start, I'm very happy that we spend $$ on fixing the hot tub instead of on football tickets. Now I can enjoy the hot tub on the weekends in addition to football!

4 comments:

James said...

You know what Dr. Oz says about hot tubs.... (though I am envious)

Martha said...

No, I don't know that one.

Steve said...

It's nothing a gin and tonic won't cure, I'm sure.

Martha said...

Jim said if he had realized the "benefits" of the hot tub it would have been fixed two years ago.