Tuesday, November 18, 2008

When I used to Two Step

This was one of my favorites when I used to go out and country dance. There was a great country bar in Columbia - Bubba 'n Bucks and I used to go A LOT in 1994 and 1995. Thursday nite was ladies night, and I would go then and/or on the weekend. I alternated between that and 5 points during that time.

This was a GREAT two steppin' song, and I also learned a lot of other couple dances, the barn dance, some kind of hustle (if you know Brooks and Dunn - Neon Moon that was the beat), and could also do the quick step and waltz.

The two step, barn dance, and that hustle dance were my favorites. I also knew the tush push, cotten eyed joe, boot scoot boogie, and of course electric slide line dances.

I had this Clay Walker CD, and Meg could play the intro on her violin as well!! The only bad thing about this song is that it is too short!

1 comment:

George said...

Good for you. I've never been much of a dancer but I could do a mean moon walk back in the day.