Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wonderful Thanksgiving Visit







I really, really enjoyed having my family at my house for Thanksgiving. I played and played with my niece, and Wednesday afternoon, Meg and I took her to the mall to see Santa. She was so cute with him and she had her list all ready. We also played with the garage, and little people house a ton. Quincy is also at the point where she can play some card games too. She can't hold the cards in her hand, but she puts them out and can play Crazy 8. I had to sit by her all weekend too whenever we ate. Her favorite things were Turkey and Pumpkin Pie. I think she could make a meal on those things alone.

She is such a doll. Mom and Meg say that she really loves Mafa to death! I had no idea I was so loved. When we were watching TV Friday morning, she was sitting in my lap. I felt like I had a sweet version of my little sister all over again. It was just so fun to be around her. I am really looking forward to Christmas. I got her some clothes, hello kitty pajamas, and bedroom slippers for her build a bear. I have a feeling I am going to be playing for the entire Christmas vacation. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

James said...

How sweet. What a cutie!