Friday, December 26, 2008

Martha's new game

On Sunday this week, we went to see my pledge sister and close friend Audrey. She and her husband and 9 year old son Blake live in North Charlotte. Blake introduced us to Guitar Hero. I had heard alot about it, but it was a lot of fun to try it out. So Jim ended up getting me Guitar Hero world tour with the guitar, drums, and microphone for vocals. I love it! It is a blast!!! Meg likes the drums the best and is really good on them. We stayed up until after 11 last night playing guitar hero songs and having the best time.

Before we figured out how to unlock the rest of the songs, we played Eye of the Tiger a bunch because it was pretty easy to play (on the easy setting). My brother in law (James) was getting really tired of that song though. Me and Meg just kept saying "eye of the tiger man, eye of the tiger" and channeling Appolo Creed. James said he expected Rocky to show up any minute.

Meg and James went to bed right before we unlocked the songs, but I played Hotel California on the drums and Blondie's One Way or Another right before bed. That Blondie song on "easy" was very hard on the drums. I can't wait to practice more!!!!

No comments: