Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged - 8 things post

So I'm following Rick's post and getting tagged to talk about 8 things as follows:

8 TV Shows I watch

Hannity & Colmes
Bill O'Rielly
Greta VanSustren
Morning Joe
Andy Griffith
South Park

That is the end of the list as I'm not watching a lot of TV these days

8 Favorite Restaurants
Rey Azteca (Mexican in Lake Wylie 1 mile from my house)
Chili's
The Waldhorn (German in Pineville, NC)
Salsaritas (Mexican in my building that I have for lunch alot)
Chick Fil A
Fatz Cafe
McCormick & Schmidts (Seafood in uptown Charlotte)
Showmars (Casual Dining place here in Charlotte)

8 things that happened today/yesterday (I don't think 8 things have happened to me today that are worth listing)

I stared at the clock for 5 minutes this morning before getting out of bed.
Jim peeled me off the couch at 12:10am to come to bed.
I could not see the buildings in Uptown Charlotte from the interstate for the fourth straight day (because of this CRAZY fog).
I got a Christmas present and card from my new manager yesterday afternoon.
I heard O Holy Night on the radio this morning (Josh Grobin).
Jim's Christmas present was delivered yesterday (yeah!).
I learned this morning that Mark Felt (aka Deep Throat) died.
My hair is really wavy today becasue it is time for a cut (on Monday) and because of the humidity.

8 things I look forward to

Santa Clause coming to see Quincy!
Playing with Quincy when I go to Cary on Tuesday.
Giving Quincy her presents from Mafa and Uncle Jim.
Seeing my parent's new apartment in Cary next week.
Taking some time off from work.
Getting my hair done on Monday.
Eating Mexican tonight for dinner and having a Jumbo Margarita on the rocks (with salt).
Wrapping Christmas presents this weekend.

8 things I wish/pray for

I pray for my family and our safety and health.
I thank God for all he has given us/me because he has given us/me so much.
I pray that my friend will find a job.
I pray that God will forgive me for sinful thoughts (now that's a long prayer).
I pray for someone who hurt me because this person is a very sad individual and I pray for this person's family.
I pray that God will keep taking care of us/me just as he has always done.
I thank God for my job and for Jim's job.
I wish that I wasn't turning 40 next year and I wish I was 25 like I feel.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Thanks for taking the TAG and running with it :-)

Martha said...

Sure thing - hope you and your family will all have a wondeful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!! Cheers!