Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Free Starbucks

Well I ordered my usual this morning - Grande Bold from Starbucks and the guy gave it to me for free. That was a nice surprise and started the day off right. Now I am just waiting for it to kick in and get me going considering that I fell back asleep and started dreaming again after I turned the alarm off this morning - oops!

I enjoyed the Masters this weekend as expected although it was a very interesting back nine with the wind and a surprise double bogey on 16 by Trevor Immelman. It was very nice to see him win and I would have been very happy for Brandt Snedecker to win too as he was fun to watch. I thought he would have a run at it especially after he had an eagle on #2 and his putting was very good early in the round. I also found out that my husband would not hang out with me if I was a guy since I am so much into sports. Crazy huh?

This has been a pretty uneventful week and I am hoping to go up to see my sister next weekend as we have not been there since February. My sister called and talked to Jim yesterday and told him that Quincy wishes that Mafa and Uncle Jim would come to her house. How can I resist that?

1 comment:

Rick said...

Coach Yawn would be proud, but would still argue that there's no such thing as free lunch or free coffee.