Monday, August 11, 2008

Swim Relay - Amazing

Did y'all see the mens 4x100 swim relay last night? That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I fell asleep watching the Olympics last night, but the TV woke me up just before the end of the swim relay. I guess it was the announcer getting excited and I woke up to see the end. I then heard Jim yelling downstairs!

He came upstairs and 'rewound' on the DVR so I could see the whole thing. Amazing. Phenominal. That was just incredible to watch especially after that French guy had said they were going to smash the americans.

I am so glad to have so many exciting sports to watch right now. It will be a good bridge between a summer sports drought and the start of college football.

2 comments:

George said...

I agree. That WAS amazing. Especially that last American in the relay, making up so much distance on the French.

Martha said...

It was incredible! I was half asleep and knew they won, but to watch that last 100 meters was still unbelievable.