Sunday, January 27, 2008

Got a great phone call today

My 4 year old neice called today to sing Happy Birthday to me! It was so cute as she is quite the little singer. Meg said she had been practicing this weekend. It was precious. Happy Birfday to Mafa!

Now I can fully appreciate the fact that I am 'only' 39 as most of my friends out there in blogger world are turning (or have already turned) 40 this year. I knew that being a year younger in school from skipping first grade would eventually be a good thing when it never felt that way in school.

Anyway, hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. George, I hope the concert yesterday was great, and I'm sorry I was not in town to see Chuck while he was there and also see George's band. You will have to let me know when the next gig is.

3 comments:

Rick said...

HBD, Mot - happy 39th

Chuck said...

Wow, Happy Happy Birthday ol' chum. Perhaps we should plan a summer BBQ down in Cola Town and talk George into Jamming again.

Steve said...

Happy birthday, Martha.