Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Movies

I saw We Are Marshall over the weekend and it was so good - definitely check it out if you haven't seen it yet. It was a really good movie and I seem to find movies that make me cry all the time. I guess that is ok since I want to watch something that moves me and doesn't make me mad or frustrate me (see Legends of the Fall discussion).

I also caught the last hour or so of The Dead Zone last night. If you haven't seen that movie you should check it out. Christopher Walken plays this guy who is in a coma and when he wakes up has psychic visions of future and past events. I saw it a few years ago and it is a way cool movie. Was made in 1983. Has anyone else seen it? Good plot and way cool. South Park also did a parody of it and Cartman has the powers after getting knocked out from a fall.

1 comment:

James said...

Dead Zone wasn't bad - Walken is a great actor. Oddly, last year I read the book for the first time (it had been on my shelf for years), and it's one of my favorite King novels.